- Confusion: Make it so they do not know which way to turn.
- Demoralization: Make it so they do not want to fight.
- Disabling: Removing enemy capability.
- Discipline: Train your troops.
- Division: Divide and conquer.
- Distraction: Make them look the other way.
- Fear: Make it so they do not want to fight you.
- Generosity: Be kind to them so they are kind in return.
- Intelligence: The side that knows most wins.
- Overwhelm: Show and use far greater force.
- Provocation: Make them angry so they act impetuously.
- Sacrifice: Pay any price for success.
- Seamlessness: Present no chink in your armor.
- Speed: Be quicker than them. Be able to react fast.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Principles of War